The Philanthropy Fellowship
The Philanthropy Fellowship is a network of community philanthropists set up to inspire a greater culture of philanthropy in the UK.
The aim is to bring together and support people who:
- have purpose and passion and want to make a meaningful contribution by giving their skills, time and financial resources
- want to connect to their communities and address some of the most pressing social needs
- want to share, learn and experience how to be effective lifetime philanthropists
- want to achieve measurable results and impact from their giving
- have a desire to create communities of lifelong, informed and inspired philanthropists
A wide range of activities is being organised via community foundations across the UK facilitating opportunities for donors to meet, share, learn and become inspired.